South Tyrol GUEST PASS
The Card facilitates holidaymakers’ exploration of the Dolomites Region Seiser Alm as well as the wider region of Südtirol, providing a single-ticket access to all types of public transport, such as train and bus. The following services are included:
- The Shuttle Bus Service of the Dolomites Region Seiser Alm*
- regional and local trains from Brenner as far as Trento and from Mals to Innichen
- bus services throughout the province (town, suburban and city buses)
- the Ritten, Kohlern, Meransen, Mölten and Vöran cable cars
- the narrow track Ritten railway and the Mendel cable railway
- Mals and Müstair on a Swiss Postbus service
- discount on this tickets of the Seiser Alm Aerial Cableway: Combi Card, Nordic Pass and Seiser Alm Card Gold
The Guest Pass is valid for 7 days. Guests who have booked a longer stay, receive a second Guest Pass after 7 days.
The Guest Pass is personal and non-transferable and needs to be voided each time you travel.
Attention: The Guest Pass is not valid for the following means of transport: Seiser Alm Aerial Cableway, Seiser Alm Express (no. 10), Almbus (no. 11), Saltria-Monte Pana (no. 12) and Nightliner (N170)